Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar 4JH3-TBE
- Model: Yanmar 4JH3-TBE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 200
48 Calf Pasture Beach Road
East Norwalk, Connecticut, US, 06855
Down the companionway steps from the 7' cockpit is the main cabin with an L-shaped galley to port and opposite to starboard is the nav station and head/stall shower. Forward of the galley to port is the L settee with a bulkhead mounted dining table, and opposite is a straight settee. Forward is the master stateroom with a large v-berth and vanity/sink. The second stateroom is aft of the galley and features a double berth.
The boat's furniture is American cherry, which is varnished and hand rubbed for a satin finish. The ceilings are ash, the overhead is white with cherry strakes, and the sole is teak and holly. Accord shades on all the ports provide privacy when desired. Louvered doors are on most lockers providing good ventilation to storage spaces, and overhead hatches, stainless steel opening ports (7) and fixed ports (4) allow plenty of light. Two large chrome cowl vents add to the ventilation.
- Convertible L-settee (Custom Navy Ultrasuede) with hinged, bulkhead mounted teak dining table to port. There is abundant outboard storage and shelves.
- Convertible straight settee (Custom Navy Ultrasuede) to starboard with outboard storage.
- Aft of the starboard settee is the aft facing nav station with Raymarine Tri Data, Raymarine Wind, VHF, Clarion stereo, and red/white desk nav light. There is drawer storage for manuals and gear. The nav seat-back folds away to become part of the berth back when not in use, providing a comfortable sea berth.
- Aft of the nav station and to starboard of the companionway is the easy-to-access fresh water head and stall shower.
- Opposite to port is the complete L-shaped galley with a 3 burner propane stove and oven, microwave, and DC refrigeration. The counter top is Corian Aurora.
- The athwartships berth is 60" X 80"
- Berth is covered with custom Navy Ultrasuede
- Large deck hatch over the head of the berth
- Cedar lined, lighted, hanging locker
Forward Master cabin:
- Large berth is lowered (25" off sole) and brought aft for easy access and exit.
- Berth is covered with custom Navy Ultrasuede
- There are 4 large drawers below the berth, a lighted cedar lined locker and additional storage throughout.
- There is a sink with vanity mirror on the aft bulkhead of the cabin for convenience.
- Three 12V 110 group 31 deep cycle marine batteries
- 50' shore power cord
- DC refrigeration
- Quiet Flush head
- Interior lights and navigation lights
- Lewmar Windlass
- Three Hella Turbo fans
- Fresh water pump (galley, head, vanity and cockpit shower)
- Helm: Raymarine HD chart plotter/radar (new), Raymarine autopilot, VHF
- Over companionway: Raymarine speed, wind, depth
- Nav station: Raymarine Tri-data, Raymarine wind IC-502 VHF, Clarion stereo
- Boat WiFi for iPhone/iPad
- Keel stepped, Awlgripped aluminum mast with double swept airfoil spreaders
- Stainless steel chainplates thru-bolted to solid fiberglass bulkheads and grounded to the keel
- Harken Roller Furling
- Internal main and genoa halyards
- Seldon Rigid Vang
- Rig Dimensions:
- I : 51.83 ft
- J: 15.00 ft
- P: 45.33 ft
- E : 16.42 ft
Working Sail Area : 763.00 sq ft
- Doyle Main and Dutchman System (2019)
- Doyle 145% Genoa (2019)
- Doyle Cruising Asymmetric Spinnaker (2019)
- Single line reefing
- Main halyard Lewmar 40 CST
- Lewmar jib halyard 40 CST
- Lewmar primaries 50 CST
- Awlgripped Flag Blue over Flag Blue gelcoat
- Closed cell Divinycell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving, ISO NPG gelcoat backed up by vinylester resin.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes. Boot is white Alwgrip. Gold cove stripe. Red bottom paint.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull.
- Step transom with laid teak treads
- Teak bang rails with stainless steel cap
- Deck anti-skid is Smoke White
- Deck color is Sport Yacht White vs standard Sabre White
- Double custom cast anchor rollers
- Lewmar windlass
- Bow and stern stainless steel rails
- Two chrome cowl vents
- Inboard and outboard Genoa tracks
- Stainless steel double life lines 27" high (3" higher than required)
- Starboard, port and aft boarding gates
- Step transom with teak treads
- 40" Destroyer wheel with elk hide cover
- Hot/cold cockpit shower
- Dodger (being built for spring 2021 delivery)
- New helm and main covers (Doyle)
- New cockpit cushions
- Yanmar 40 HP
- Fresh water cooled
- 2.72:1 reduction gear
- 12 volt 80 amp alternator
- 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, shut off valve, vented and grounded
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Raw water intake strainer w/wrench
- Engine compartment exhaust blower
- Engine compartment light
- Complete engine access
The Sabre Design Team and Jim Taylor Yacht Design have again joined forces to create a new Sabre sailing yacht. As her design evolved, the desire for luxurious accommodations, blended with great performance characteristics, rose to the top of the list of priorities. Her performance is assured by the pedigree of her designers whoâ??s successes are already well known. And as to her luxurious accommodations, Sabreâ??s reputation for building high quality sailing yachts since 1970 should assure any sailor of the quality and integrity of her build.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call Diana McCabe at 203-247-7808 for more information or to arrange to get aboard.