Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar 4JH3-TBE
- Model: Yanmar 4JH3-TBE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Inboard
48 Calf Pasture Beach Road
East Norwalk, Connecticut, US, 06855
Down the companionway steps from the 7' cockpit is the main cabin with an L-shaped galley to port and opposite to starboard is the nav station and head/stall shower. Forward of the galley to port is the L settee with a bulkhead mounted dining table, and opposite is a straight settee. Forward is the master stateroom with a large centerline berth and vanity/sink. The second stateroom is aft of the galley and features a double berth.
The boat's furniture is American cherry, which is varnished and hand rubbed for a satin finish. The ceilings are ash, the overhead is white with cherry strakes, and the sole is teak and holly. Louvered doors are on most lockers providing good ventilation to storage spaces, and overhead hatches, stainless steel opening ports (7) and fixed ports (4) allow plenty of light. Two large chrome cowl vents add to the ventilation. Two Marine Air reverse-cycle air conditioning units provide luxurious climate control while at the dock.
Convertible L-settee with hinged, bulkhead mounted teak dining table to port. There is abundant outboard storage and shelves.
Convertible straight settee to starboard with outboard storage.
Aft of the starboard settee is the aft facing nav station with Raymarine Chartplotter, VHF, Dual stereo, and red/white desk nav light. There is drawer storage for manuals and gear. The nav seat- back folds away to become part of the berth back when not in use, providing a comfortable sea berth.
Aft of the nav station and to starboard of the companionway is the easy-to-access fresh water head and stall shower.
Opposite to port is the complete L-shaped galley with a 3 burner propane stove and oven, microwave, and DC refrigeration. The counter top is Corian Aurora.
The athwartships berth is 60" X 80"
Large deck hatch over the head of the berth
Cedar lined, lighted, hanging locker
Forward Master cabin:
Large island berth is lowered (25" off sole) and brought aft for easy access and exit
Lighted cedar lined locker and additional storage throughout
There is a sink with vanity mirror on the aft bulkhead of the cabin for convenience.
(5) Ocean Frigast polished stainless steel reading lamps in salon and berths
Custom linens and bedding
Fiberglass head unit with separate shower stall
Solid surface material countertop
Freshwater quiet flush head
- Stainless steel three-burner propane stove with oven
- Sea Frost DC refrigerator, front door and galley counter access
- Laminated fiddle surrounding the countertop
- Scandvik polished stainless steel double galley sink
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Ample locker and drawer space
- Electrical System: 12VDC/120VAC
- Three 12 volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle AGM marine house batteries (new 2020)
- (1) engine start battery
- (2) 50 foot 30 amp shore power cords with GFI protection
- (2) shore power inlets
- (2) Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning units - 16k BTU and 7k BTU
- Espar diesel heater (currently not operational)
- Master AC/DC Bass 6200 marine circuit breaker panels
- ProSine 2.0 2000 watt Inverter/charger
- PathMaker battery combiner
- ProMariner galvanic isolator
- All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
- GPS: Raymarine C80 chart plotter - Nav Table
- Depth, Speed, Wind - ST-60 Tri-Data - Helm
- Autopilot - Raymarine Smart Pilot - Helm (head unit new 2017)
- ICOM VHF - IC-M402 - Nav Table
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass - Helm
- Dual Bluetooth Media Player - (2) Bose speakers in cockpit; (2) speakers in salon
Yanmar 40 HP Model 3JH4E - approx. 650 hours
- Fresh water cooled
- 2.72:1 reduction gear
- 12 volt 80 amp alternator
- 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, shut off valve, vented and grounded
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Raw water intake strainer
- Engine compartment exhaust blower
- Engine compartment light
- Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels
- Drivetrain reconditioned 2021. New SigmaDrive, dripless shaft seal and prop serviced
- Awlgripped Flag Blue (2017) over Flag Blue gelcoat
- Closed cell Divinycell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving, ISO NPG gelcoat backed up by vinylester resin.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes. Boot is white Alwgrip. Gold cove stripe.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull.
- Step transom with laid teak treads
- Lewmar windlass
- Anchor and rode
- Bow and stern stainless steel rails
- Two chrome cowl vents
- Inboard and outboard Genoa tracks
- Stainless steel double life lines (new 2017)
- Starboard, port and aft boarding gates
- Step transom with teak treads
- 40" Destroyer wheel
- Hot/cold cockpit shower
- Dodger with EZ2CY windows (new 2017)
- Helm and main canvas covers (new 2017)
- Cockpit cushions (new 2017)
- Keel stepped, Awlgripped aluminum mast with double swept airfoil spreaders
- Stainless steel chainplates thru-bolted to solid fiberglass bulkheads and grounded to the keel
- Furlex 300 Roller Furling
- Internal main and genoa halyards
- Selden Rigid Vang
I : 51.83 ft
J: 15.00 ft
P: 45.33 ft
E : 16.42 ft
Working Sail Area : 763.00 sq ft
- Doyle Main and Stackpack System
- Doyle headsail
- Furlex 300 furling sytem
- Main halyard Lewmar 40 CST
- Lewmar jib halyard 40 CST
- Lewmar primaries 50 CST
- Closed cell Divinycell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving
- ISO NPG gelcoat
- Below waterline, Sabre technology is utilized, consisting of chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat
- Internal deck to hull joint
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength
- Step transom
- A modern NACA section fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength.
- Thru-bolted to a reinforced hull keel sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
- Keel Type: Bulb
- Ballast: 6028 lb
- Displacement: 17250 sq ft-
- Max Draft: 6.9 ft
- (12) PFDs
- S.O.S. Reel Sling
- Smoke/carbon monoxide detector
- Tool kit
- 3 type A, B, C fire extinguishers
- Dock lines
- (4) fenders and velour covers
- Automatic electric and 1 manual bilge pump.
--Designer bedding and linens
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call or text Jeff Scanlan at 203.984.3479 for a showing.