Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: JH4E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 56hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Feathering
- Engine Hours: 800
48 Calf Pasture Beach Road
East Norwalk, Connecticut, US, 06855
- Hand crafted interior joinery in American cherry
- 6'6" headroom in main and aft areas, with 6'4" headroom in forward cabin
- Forward cabin has a 6'10" long berth
- Main cabin has (2) 6' 6" settee berths, port side converts to double.
- Aft-cabin with 6'10" long, full width double berth
- Ample drawers in cabins galley and main salon. Drawer boxes are Maple and have dovetailed corners.
- Flat panel passageway doors
- Large, cedar lined hanging lockers in forward and aft cabins.
- Optimized area for instrument installation, storage locker space and panel arrangement at the chart table.
- Locker doors are louvered.
Down the companionway stairs from the cockpit is the main cabin. The large U-shaped galley is to starboard and to port is the optional second head and entrance to the guest cabin. Forward of the head is the aft-facing nav station at the aft end of the L-shaped settee. The hinged dining table is bulkhead mounted at the forward end of the settee. Opposite and forward of the galley is another L-shaped settee which runs the length of the cabin, and seats seven. A flat screen TV is mounted on the forward bulkhead.
At the forward end of the main cabin is the entrance to the master stateroom and en-suite head and stall shower. There is abundant locker and drawer storage, as well as light and ventilation provided by overhead hatches and opening ports.
The teak and holly sole thought the boat has been sanded and varnished, restoring its new boat look. The interior furniture and bulkheads are a lustrous cherry, while the ceilings are maple strips, and the overhead paneling a bright white. Optional Accord shades are on all port lights and opening ports. Cantalupi lights are through the interior.
- Fully equipped Sabre Tool Drawer
- Cockpit locker and hanging locker lights
- 4 type A: B: C fire extinguishers
- Activated carbon water filter on FW system
- Marelon flush through hulls with sea valves
- Seafrost fridge and freezer with two lids and front opening door
- Propane Force 10 stove with oven
- Automatic electric bilge pump
- Manual, cockpit mounted bilge pump
- Corian Countertops
- Laminated trim on counter tops and shelving
- Ash hull ceilings
The U-shaped galley is to starboard at the foot of the companionway. The double s/s sink in forward and inboard, the propane stove is outboard, and the double-doors refrigeration and freezer along the aft bulkhead. Abundant storage and drawers.
- Four 12-volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries
- 110V shore power system with GFI protected in galley and head. Includes 30 amp shorepower cord
- Fresh water pump
- Tank Watch System for heads
- Macerator pump for holding tank
- Master AC/DC panels, located in the navigation area, include AC/DC volt and ammeters, marine circuit breakers, and polarity indicator.
- All wiring is color coded and tinned and meets USCG standards
- Xantrex Inverter/charger
- Sea Frost 12v refrigeration unit in galley
- Interior lighting by Cantalupi
- Hella Fans (3)
- Toshiba TV and DVD player in salon
- AM/FM stereo
- Garmin Chartplotter/Radar (2017)
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Tridata and Apparent Wind Indicator
- Garmin VHF
- Raymarine Depth, Wind, Speed in an electronics pod over companionway
At Nav Station:
- Raymarine Tridata
- Icom VHF and AIS with repeater mic at helm
- CD, AM, FM Stereo Player and 4 speakers
- Sirius Radio
- Xantrex Battery monitor/controls
- Yanmar 56 HP with approximately 800 hrs
- Max Prop Feathering Three Bladed Prop
- 12-volt 120 amp alternator
- 60 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, vented and grounded
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Engine oil drip pan
- Flexible four point engine mount system to minimize vibration and noise
- Complete engine access provided by sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- Tachometer, hour meter, volt, oil, and temperature gauges are recessed in cockpit face
- Fuel gauge mounted at nav station
- 1 3/8" Aquamet prop shaft passes through a glassed in log,
- PSS dripless shaft seal with bronze strut and three blade sailor propeller
- Black Awlgrip over gelcoat
- Gold cove stripe and white Awlgripped boot stripe
- Teak bang rail with s/s cap
- Step transom with laid teak
- Double bow roller
- Delta 44 lb anchor, 75' chain, 200' rode
- Lemmar windlass (2020)
- Double s/s bow pulpit and transom rails
- Fresh water wash down in forward locker
- Side boarding gates
- Chrome cowl vents
- Large light gray dodger, and helm cover
- T shaped cockpit with large Edson wheel and offset pedestal guard
- Instrument pod at helm and over companionway
- Portside cockpit hatch under hinged port seat (for aft stateroom)
- Radar post mounted aft port
- Dinghy outboard lift mounted to port on radar post
- Dinghy motor mount on aft rail
- Hot/cold transom shower
- Edson folding cockpit table
- Varnished teak coaming caps
- Varnished teak toe rails
- Cockpit cushions: Gray with black piping
- Lines led aft to cabin top
- Primaries: 58 ST Lewmar
- Lewmar Electric ST 48 main halyard, main sheet, spin halyard, main roller furling (starboard port cabin top)
- Lewmar 48 ST (port cabin top) halyard, topping lift, vang, roller furling and traveler lines led aft.
- Inboard and outboard genoa tracks
- Hall Spar mast head rigged Aluminum mast
- Tides Strong sail track on mast
- Leisure Furl boom furling system
- Harken MK111 roller furling
- Triple, airfoil spreader
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Split backstay
- Pre-wired with radio cable
- Stainless steel chainplates thru-bolted to chainplate bulkheads which are bonded to the hull.
- Chainplates grounded to the keel.
- Standing rigging is Navtec rod
- All running rigging is color coded
- Quik Vang and Preventer
- Spinnaker halyard led aft
- Burgee halyard
- Spreader halyard
- Working Sail Area : 920.00 sq ft
- I : 56.33 ft
J : 16.50 ft
P : 49.33 ft
E : 17.42 ft
- Leisure Furl main furling system
- New North mainsail (2020)
- 155% Genoa, 4.5 oz
- 135% Genoa
- Keel Type: Wing
- Ballast: 8650 lb
- Displacement: 24500 sq ft
- Max Draft: 5.2 ft
- Cast in lead with antimony added for strength. Keel is through bolted to sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull to provide additional structural reinforcement
- Vacuum bagged, Divinycell cored structure hand laminated with structural E glass
- IOS NPG gelcoat
- Inward turning deck to hull joint with integral teak toe rail
- Deck is fastened to the hull using stainless steel through bolts
- 3M 5200 Polyurethane sealant used in hull/deck joints
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Diana McCabe for showing instructions and additional information, 203-247-7808.